Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dermotec (Read 2160 times)
TJ
Online Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

EBRG forever- Cher, cher
Bro

Re: Dermotec
Reply #15 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
DukShooter wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 9:10am:
That is the cost of a straight spey, after all the work the vet put into Sam i sort of feel obligated to get her to do the job. It is Cash up front and cant pay the bill of:(

Shit Don, who is your vet. I used to use one firm all the time and then their costs had quite a substantial rise so they were advised that I would be going elsewhere.

IP Logged

DukShooter
Forum Font

Reply #16 - Mar 23rd, 2011 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
rang another local vet tofay and they are $100 cheaper and includes all the goodies for the price, guess where sam is heading next week Smiley Smiley

The kill is not the bottom line reason for the hunt, but it cannot be removed from the equation
IP Logged

TJ
Online Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

EBRG forever- Cher, cher
Bro

Reply #17 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 9:15am
Print Post  
There you go

IP Logged

DukShooter
Forum Font

Reply #18 - Jun 9th, 2011 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
sam seems to be having abit of a relapse with the dermodec mange so want to start her on the Ivomec again.
Now the big question is, is the Ivomec the Vets supply the same as a farmer can get for his stock from RD1 etc.
I get charged $130 for 30 mils at vet or i can buy 5 litres for around a $150

The kill is not the bottom line reason for the hunt, but it cannot be removed from the equation
IP Logged

ethos
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jun 9th, 2011 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
I havnt seen the preparation you have been given so not sure in your case, but I can say from experience the most commonly used preparation off license in dogs is actually the cattle/pig injectable ivermectin given by mouth.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards