This forum will be closed for posting on Friday 8th Oct 2021 but can still be read for research and accessed by members to retrieve information. The new forum is at http://www.fishnhunt.co.nz/forum
Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 23 days to go (Read 2053 times)
Jimbag
Forum Font

23 days to go
Sep 9th, 2021 at 2:24am
Print Post  
Have been to our camp several time to cut field grass and start baiting corn and apples. Went out foraging apples this morning have 4 crates will take to camp tomorrow and set up my portable blind. So far on the game cameras I have 3 does 1 fawn and a black bear and a multitude of racoons. Hopefully this year will be more productive than last. This year I do have an antlerless tag as does my hunting partner so we can harvest bucks does and fawns. I hunt Oct. with the bow and in Nov. we hunt with shotguns. Looking forward to it. Cheers Grin

IP Logged

bufferzone
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: 23 days to go
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2021 at 5:33am
Print Post  
good luck, ive bin listening to the prince of poachers charles beaty, tells a good yarn

IP Logged

Jimbag
Forum Font

Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2021 at 4:44am
Print Post  
Went out for three days, never saw a deer, have three good bucks on camera at 2 am no more bears yet just feeding blue jays crows raccoons during daylight hours season is early yet, time will tell.

IP Logged

Radar
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff
Online Forum Guide

Armed Tramper 😈

Reply #3 - Oct 5th, 2021 at 5:46am
Print Post  
Keep at it fellah, patience patience patience - says he that is probably one of the least patient people out there😂

Fate whispers to the warrior
'you cannot withstand the storm',
And the warrior whispers back
' I am the storm'
Toys
Tikka the T3 Hunter 7mm08
Baikal .223 Spartan
Martin Falcon 65lb Compound bow

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards