This forum will be closed for posting on Friday 8th Oct 2021 but can still be read for research and accessed by members to retrieve information. The new forum is at http://www.fishnhunt.co.nz/forum
Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic wanted KRICO BOLT  600 action (Read 1663 times)
buckyman
Ex Member

wanted KRICO BOLT  600 action
Jun 26th, 2009 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
Howdy fellas ,im trying to track down a bolt and mag for a KRICO 600 centrefire action,im restoring one at the mo ,anyinfo appreiciated,Cheers Andy 09 8149043 or 0274731453

IP Logged

ANT
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: wanted KRICO BOLT  600 action
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Welcome aboard Andy. Your barrel is going to a good home, good luck with the bolt.

So many CATS , so FEW recipes!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a Stalker..Well she's not EXACTLY my girlfriend, yet!
IP Logged

gamehunter
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Welcome to the forum andy and good luck with your krico restoration. Just to give you an idea of who I am you bought a TOz single shot .22 with thumbhole stock off me through trademe just over a year ago

IP Logged

buckyman
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
hi ,hows it going ,that toz was onsold to a guy at my club who then onsold it to another clubmember ,so its done the rounds ,everybody wanted it,cheers

IP Logged

gamehunter
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
hi ,hows it going ,that toz was onsold to a guy at my club who then onsold it to another clubmember ,so its done the rounds ,everybody wanted it,cheers

Holy shit that's good to hear. I would have kept it if it had a magazine but the single shot just didn't do it for me with using it on possums. So it was a bummer I never got to see how well it shot

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2022. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards