This forum will be closed for posting on Friday 8th Oct 2021 but can still be read for research and accessed by members to retrieve information. The new forum is at http://www.fishnhunt.co.nz/forum
Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Worth a read. (Read 2448 times)
TOP_PREDATOR
Forum Font

Lord Ripon Apprentice

Worth a read.
Aug 31st, 2008 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Once again,people shouldn't judge something untill they have tried it Smiley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1045827/How-townie-took-moors-vowed-gr...

To my deep mortification, my father once said to me, ‘You care for nothing but shooting, dogs, and rat-catching and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.’ Charles Darwin
IP Logged

Snuffit
Forum Font

Re: Worth a read.
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2008 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Cool, and i like the shooting instructor's name. The dashing Nick Foster.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

DukShooter
Forum Font

Reply #2 - Aug 31st, 2008 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Hmmmmmmm never have hunted Grouse, can't see it happening either Sad

The kill is not the bottom line reason for the hunt, but it cannot be removed from the equation
IP Logged

kawhia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2008 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
just remmber the offer to experience the same social enjoyment is still on the table for next year Huh

IP Logged

Raptorman

Everybody is entitled
to my opinion!

Reply #4 - Aug 31st, 2008 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
Tongue Awesome article I thought, I wanna go home!  Cry

Thought I was away from all that townie/labour crap - now look at how New Zealand is going.  The great urbanisation - people not knowing where their meat comes from - a government that does as it pleases regardless of what people think.  How depressing.

Possum Eyed!
IP Logged

Tikka T3
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #5 - Aug 31st, 2008 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
Raptorman wrote on Aug 31st, 2008 at 8:18pm:
Tongue Awesome article I thought, I wanna go home!  Cry

Thought I was away from all that townie/labour crap - now look at how New Zealand is going.  The great urbanisation - people not knowing where their meat comes from - a government that does as it pleases regardless of what people think.  How depressing.

Oh well if it gets to bad for you, you can always go home....not an option for the rest of us though Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

When did I realise I was God? While I was praying I realised I was talking to myself.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2022. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards