Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hunt - Chasing Red Deer in Queensland, Australia (Read 2609 times)
MENZIES
Forum Senior

Hunt - Chasing Red Deer in Queensland, Australia
Feb 20th, 2021 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
So I have been living up in Brisbane, Queensland for the last three years. Luckily enough I was able to meet a top bloke who  has allowed me to accompany him on some of his hunting trips over here.

Unlike NZ and other parts of Australia there is no public hunting allowed on public land. All hunting is on private land and access can be a big hurdle to overcome.

For those that are interested I have attached a link of a video I put together of a trip we completed late last year. The hunting was tough with some very warm days but there was some success!!

https://youtu.be/SqnnWvG_On8

WWWGTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

muzza
Donor Member

Older and grumpier

Re: Hunt - Chasing Red Deer in Queensland, Australia
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2021 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Join the RIDGE group. They have ballots and assorted properties for access , and are a good bunch

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards