Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hunting buddy Dunedin / Mosgiel (Read 1262 times)
Dudz
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Hunting buddy Dunedin / Mosgiel
Aug 16th, 2020 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Older/Experienced hunter.  looking for some place to pop off some rabbits, goats, etc on weekends. Dunedin or surrounding areas.
New to the area and I don't know anyone yet.  Have a .22lr for the rabbits and larger caliber for the odd pig or goat. 

Ideally looking for a shooting buddy to show me around. Got my own ute and FA licence / Hunting permit

Had my own equine farm in France for 12+ yrs . Used to shoot fox, badger, rabbits, wild pig, Pheasants, deer, pidgeon etc without the need to enter any "bush land" as its all roaming free and legally anyones to shoot . Different hunting culture here.  Be good to team up with someone for a while and learn the Kiwi way of doing it  Cheesy

IP Logged

Dudz
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Re: Hunting buddy Dunedin / Mosgiel
Reply #1 - Aug 30th, 2020 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Nobody ?  Shocked

IP Logged

poodle
Donor Member

meat is murder, tasty
tasty murder.

Re: Hunting buddy Dunedin / Mosgiel
Reply #2 - Sep 5th, 2020 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Hello, I am in Milton. I have a few places I shoot rabbits and a place that has goats quite often but I am keen to explore new spots with someo e who has a bit of experience.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards