Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 2020/21 Regulations for New Zealand Freshwater Anglers (Read 1340 times)
marlsounds
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

2020/21 Regulations for New Zealand Freshwater Anglers
Jul 31st, 2020 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
https://www.gazette.govt.nz/notice/id/2020-gs3048

The 2020/21 Regulations for New Zealand Freshwater Anglers have been released.

North Canterbury region has designated some new Backcountry Fisheries (BCF) for the Hope River upstream of the Boyle confluence, plus the Upper Waiau above the Hope confluence, the Upper Hurunui north of Lake Sumner and South Branch sections.

All were well forecast last April. It will be interesting to read the data from this coming year as in 2019, 58% of anglers in the Lewis Pass area were non-residents.

IP Logged

marlsounds
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Re: 2020/21 Regulations for New Zealand Freshwater Anglers
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2020 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Got my 2020/2021 licence and some backcountry endorsements yesterday. The link to the Wellington BCF is broken on the F&G website and the new North Canterbury region BCF endorsements section is missing. Hopefully this will be rectified before October!

IP Logged

marlsounds
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2020 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Wow, this forum is very quiet! Update from my last post: good news if you want 2020/21 backcountry endorsements for North Canterbury or Wellington (NZ$10). Both are now updated on the F&G website, finally. Enjoy!

IP Logged

bufferzone
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 4:53am
Print Post  
1 persons reading ya posts!

IP Logged

Nomads
Donor Member

Angler, hunter, gardener,
cook

Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Wink

Like a cane chair at a nudist camp, always leave an impression.

IP Logged

el_trout_whisperer
Forum Senior

Embracing nature's beat
down with Spartan reserve

Reply #5 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
tis a forum of sleazy lurkers. Be interesting to see if the number of lurkers is thinned out in this New World, or whether they will still lurk in hopes of someone throwing a bone to gnaw on / live off the fumes of other's trout tales, should any local angler's paranoid mind allow them to make a post, and risk their super top secret favourite spot get identified and ravaged by another local  Grin  Grin  Grin

I'm just a birdwatcher these days so I will be offering up a big nada, think I've wronged enough people over the years to post any more haha. I'd join the local birdwatchers forum but I fear they may be even more savage!!  Cheesy "You're getting too close!" ... but I can't afford one of those big white lenses ... "No flash photography" ... don't worry, mine's rubbish  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards