Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic NZPP (Read 5600 times)
tripletwoee

Life's too short to shoot
an ugly gun

NZPP
Jul 16th, 2020 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
This probably being the last election we will have as semi free people I feel We should take this very seriously.

In my view it can only be the NZPP as who we should all be behind to save our incredible country, there is no other party that can come anyway close to overturning the evil that is running us at present. 

Does anyone realise what is going on?  This Adhearn tart is planning another lock down in August, A lock down for what?  The feckin flu?  Corvid 19 is one big hoax but not the only hoax in town by any means.

I am sorry Outdoor party but, as a former member I am seeing the light and for the good of the country you should too, and amalgamate with the NZPP.  Grow up and see the evil for what it is and stop this endless divide and conquer that they know works so well for the sheep.

IP Logged

Huntsouth
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: NZPP
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2020 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
You can't be taken for real mate - not even able to spell the PM 's name? Or are you trying to tell a joke?? Just saying....

IP Logged

Micky Duck

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #2 - Jul 17th, 2020 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Huntsouth.....dont fret.the shills n trolls are very active at the moment,they got out of bed and onto keyboards the second Crusher got the top opposition job.....
devide the hunting/shooting community is the aim of their game. there is no way the big parties want us to vote together as we may actually do some good and make some positive changes.

IP Logged

EC
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #3 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
tripletwoee wrote on Jul 16th, 2020 at 6:40pm:
This probably being the last election we will have as semi free people I feel We should take this very seriously.

Does anyone realise what is going on?

Yes tripletwoee a lot of people know whats ahead and yes your right,it aint good,not at all.
Unfortunately the people in NZ that are awake are only a small minority. Sheeple are very'very stupid as you well know And there lies the division.
Talk only to those that are awake or be branded an idiot.

IP Logged

BC
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

Reply #4 - Jul 25th, 2020 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
What actually is a "sheeple" ??

I guess on the one hand it could mean a majority being happy to be influenced by their positive experiences and not sweating the small stuff. They see themselves as being main-stream and well led. They mainly believe the media and believe what they are told by the press and the Government. They would say they can see the big picture. They have faith in our democracy. They stick together, like sheep.

On the other hand, it could be a minority who dwell on the  negative. They believe in conspiracy theories, only believe the media when it reinforces their own bias and rally around each other to support causes which are often based on pseudo science. Their assembly points are often face book and forums. They would say they know the "real" truth. They have no faith in our democracy. They stick together, like sheep.

Which is it?

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.......

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #5 - Jul 25th, 2020 at 6:47pm
Print Post  

There's probably a third category ............

Those who walk through life not believing everything they hear from politicians nor media, but as they are not personally disadvantaged they choose to say and do nothing.

That's how I see a 'sheeple' - know quite a few of them.

IP Logged

BC
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

Reply #6 - Jul 26th, 2020 at 7:51am
Print Post  
The term really bugs me. It drips of so much judgment and bias.

Definition:

sheeple

nounDEROGATORY
plural noun: sheeple
people compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.......

IP Logged

Thousandhills
Just Joined

Reply #7 - Jul 26th, 2020 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
NZPP are going into "alliance" with Jamie Lee Ross.
Sheesh! What a combination of dog turds!

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #8 - Jul 26th, 2020 at 5:53pm
Print Post  

Yeah - it's not a term I'd use, same as I wouldn't use the word 'Clown' to describe anyone - and there's probably a few other terms I wouldn't use either.

I do see it's an official word - in the Merriam Webster dictionary for American youth. The word 'sheeple' itself was coined by 10 year old Sasha Smith, but I don't know when. Suspect she lives in 'sheep country' rather than 'cow country' - assuming she's American ?
Incidentally, it's also used to describe 'Apple Fans' who can also be called 'Fanboys'.

Wonder if I'm one of them - I got an Apple fliptop computer Smiley

I'd actually never heard of the NZPP Party, had to look them up - and I see they'd really like my donation ............ fat chance  Grin

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #9 - Jul 27th, 2020 at 9:59am
Print Post  

Got to wondering how the word of a ten year old can become so mainstream - so had a Google and found 'The Presidential Prayer Team'.

Mathew 9:36 - When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.

"Looking around, you are watching how peer pressure works - people flocking to stores to pick up months worth of toilet paper and sanitizer - all in response to the continuous deluge of media reports on the latest Coronavirus statistics - they have developed a herd mentality.
Sarah's words fit the crowds of harassed and helpless people that Jesus looked upon - they were running with the flock because they had no shepherd to lead them. And every shepherd knows that sheep left to themselves become highly anxious and often panic, blindly running hither and yon because that seems the thing to do.
They become like 'sheeple' - hysterical people, and mass hysteria is a dangerous form of groupthink."

So - 'Sheeple' was a word just waiting to be discovered, and in the above instances it would seem to be a 'fitting' word.

I see Labour is running at 60.9% in the latest poll - maybe we've found our 'shepherd' ?

I'm wondering if I should pray for something, but I don't know what to pray for - so I might f**k off and mow a lawn .......... or work on my car  Smiley

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #10 - Jul 27th, 2020 at 12:42pm
Print Post  

Got to wondering about all those sheep running - I see them all the time over my back fence and it's not often I'll see them running 'hither and yon'.
I don't even know which way is which, but occasionally I'll see them doing one or t'other, but never both at once.
Mostly the sheep I watch just f**kin eat - and eat, and then they'll shit and I'll collect that shit in a bucket and feed the beans.

Maybe 'The Presidential Prayer Team' have different sheep, more flighty perhaps, chased by a dog perhaps - but I think they're probably idiots and don't know a sheep from a lemming ............. which occasionally migrate over a cliff.

Might go and talk to my car  Smiley

IP Logged

BC
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

Reply #11 - Jul 28th, 2020 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
And referring to people as being a "Karen", what's that about? I went to school with a Karen and she was rather nice.

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #12 - Jul 29th, 2020 at 9:33am
Print Post  

I haven't heard that one, but it's been a good few years since I was in the work smoko room .............

"Hey Shank's, what's with this 'Karen' thing ?"

And I'd get an answer too.

I'd get most of 'life's' answers in that room and really missed the guidance when I f**ked off possuming, so every few months, or years I'd call into that 'smoko room' just to catch up on life.
Then management changed the 'smoko hours' and I'd have to sit there on my own, then one day I found a Woman's Weekly - and I got more information out of that than I believed you could get out of a single publication.
Had puzzles too.

I learned 'cleanliness' there too, Pete would go home at lunchtime and have a shave - I never saw that man with a whisker.

"I want to touch your face."
"f**k off."
"It looks so moist, so soft."
"You're asking for a thump."

I see this forum as being a bit like a 'smoko room'  Smiley

Oh, just remembered - I knew I knew a Karen and it's been scratching at me.
Was in a raft race with one a few years back. They held that race down at the lake every year and I was standing next to Karen when I mentioned I wouldn't mind building a raft for next year.
I never did, got distracted with something else - but the week before the race Karen phoned up ..............

"Did you build that raft ?"
"Nah."
"Oh, you want to help crew our raft ?"
"Yeah."

Surprised me a bit as I don't get too many statuesque Amazons phoning me up for much of anything, she was beautiful too - stand out gorgeous.
Told my wife ..........

"Hey, Karen phoned me up and invited me on her raft, I think she fancies me."
"Doubt it, she probably thinks you're a good paddler - she's pretty serious you know."

And she came down and watched me and Karen spend half an hour paddling that fifty yards - came last.

Maybe 'Karen' is a term for a tall, gorgeous and serious person - or maybe it's a term for someone who can't paddle for shit.

But - I'm guessing  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards