Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Christchurch Pig hunting Clubs (Read 2059 times)
Slayer07

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Christchurch Pig hunting Clubs
Jun 22nd, 2020 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Good evening guys and girls, i was just wondering if anyone is genuine enough to helping getting some details into joining one of the pig hunting clubs in chch. I know they have the 4 clubs and pretty much know most of the rules and criteria they have.  I know they mostly keep to themselves but Im just hoping  someone  could put us in the right direction or even take us under there wing 😉😆

IP Logged

Slayer07

Re: Christchurch Pig hunting Clubs
Reply #1 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
Dam no bites on the subject 😑😂
How bout this one maybe, if some1 arnd Chch area has a place with pigs to hunt and cant catch em or their
pack needs some extra experienced dogs to train or help get going feel free to msg me. Have helped out plenty of hunters over the years

IP Logged

Slayer07

Reply #2 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
And you wonder why there's a lot of people from Christchurch in this same situation. Pretty stink cause the clubs have a "someone has to leave before someone else can join" policy. And there's some people in these clubs that only go out once in a blue moon.
Your probably just better off putting on some lycra grabbing a mountain bike n poaching da forest and pretend to be an everyday person that roams around all the blocks in the weekends  Grin
But gd luck to any1 else trying to get in these clubs  Cry

IP Logged

Micky Duck

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #3 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
well bud,I dont live in chch and havent run pack of dogs for years...BUT last weekend had some porkers take off from within 20 yards of us...I will let you know where they were as a gesture of good will....if you go down and have a crack at them and get back and let us know how you get on...I will tell you where the big boars live on same block...Ive hunted it for nearly 30 years and have carried 2 out from within hundy yards of each other so its fair call its where the big boys like to hang out.....cant be fairer than that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards