Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Leaving (Read 10293 times)
Ex Member

Leaving
Apr 18th, 2020 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
Sorry to leave the forum guys but too many on here with no sense of humor and too quick to call others pricks and worse. Happy chatting . Say so long to sf90 for me good bugger he is. Ttfn

IP Logged

Maddoghunter
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff
Online Forum Guide

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Leaving
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Who was ttfn?

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 12:05pm
Print Post  

That was 'Bowmad' mate.

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2020 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
He should come back.. all I can say is dont take yourself too seriously. Theres a million other people on the web with a different opinion. Just move on or tell them to piss off.  Stay polite and tell them they are wrong or let the other members tell them they should have been named Dick Head.

Having been called a lot of stuff I can assure you the worse it is the more you should smile.  Smiley

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #4 - Apr 27th, 2020 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Yeah, I'd like to see him back - he might just have been the only guy on here who really liked me  Smiley

Shit ............ I hope it wasn't because of that photo of me I posted on here a while back ........ Embarrassed

Anyhoo, there was only one guy on here who used to get up my nose and he buggered off a while back .............. and it wasn't Sidney - I miss him too despite him making me reach for the dictionary whenever he posted  Smiley

Oh shit - I shouldn't have said that ......... Undecided

IP Logged

Micky Duck
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 27th, 2020 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
sidney can be found lurking around the other pub......looking to interject his brand of wisdom into heated discussions from time to time...
most of the others who have left are found there at times.... the funny thing about it...just like life they move locations and the carry on stays the same Roll Eyes Roll Eyes same arguments,same things that peeeve people off Angry
same balance of too much or too little moderation and some happy one way while others happy the other way.

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #6 - Apr 27th, 2020 at 11:45pm
Print Post  

I don't go over there much, just get steered there sometimes when I'm looking for something. I am surprised Sidney's over there, he must have found us a bit boring ......... oh dear  Grin

But I do like the way you just said what you did - you just put us all in a box and I'm gonna be chuckling about that for a while now  Smiley

Oh shit ...............  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Shankspony
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #7 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 6:26am
Print Post  
Sidney chooses not to comment here anymore due to me editing out a comment that crossed the line. He felt if he could not have have speech, then it wasn't worth him contributing. I felt that personnel insults were not needed to be able to enjoy free speech. Its his choice.
Its the risk of running forums- on one hand people choose to leave because they feel restricted- often in their bad behaviour- on the other people leave because they get sick of that stuff and if its left, forums can be quite unpleasant. We will all find the place that suits us best.

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #8 - Apr 28th, 2020 at 9:58am
Print Post  

Yeah, Sidney was a 'hot curry' - you could take him or you couldn't. He made me wince more than once, but he came out with some interesting stuff that got you thinking and I liked that about him - shame he's gone  Undecided

IP Logged

woody308
Just Joined

Reply #9 - Apr 29th, 2020 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
sidney can be found lurking around the other pub......looking to interject his brand of wisdom into heated discussions from time to time...
most of the others who have left are found there at times.... the funny thing about it...just like life they move locations and the carry on stays the same Roll Eyes Roll Eyes same arguments,same things that peeeve people off Angry
same balance of too much or too little moderation and some happy one way while others happy the other way.

I see you over there doing the exact same thing MD

IP Logged

X-POACHER-YEAH RYT
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Apr 30th, 2020 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Dummy spitters, cot toy chuckers, so what?, we're not all the same.  I could have a difference of opinion on here nearly every week, if I let some posts get to me. Mostly let them drift away, in their opinionated ignorance. I come here to learn, not to bicker and fight .  Smiley

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #11 - May 3rd, 2020 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
He will be back. Any trapper knows that.  Smiley

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #12 - May 3rd, 2020 at 10:10pm
Print Post  

Yeah, but what if he comes back under another name ....... for instance I'd come back as SF91 because I think I've improved  Smiley

IP Logged

Micky Duck

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #13 - May 4th, 2020 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
woody308 wrote on Apr 29th, 2020 at 2:21pm:
Quote:

I see you over there doing the exact same thing MD

eggzachary which exact same thing??????
I thought I was being complementary of Sidney with above post......

IP Logged

X-POACHER-YEAH RYT
Ex Member

Reply #14 - May 5th, 2020 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Nice to see, you've ducked back in, so we wont be taking the micky .  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards