Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Looking for English Pointer for Sire (Read 7072 times)
flyingpillock

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Looking for English Pointer for Sire
Jan 10th, 2020 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Hi all
Guess the message title says it all, looking for a purebred English pointer to mate with my pedigree pointer Millie...
South Island preferred but can travel if needed wherever.
Thanks in advance

IP Logged

sako
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Looking for English Pointer for Sire
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Did you get a sire? What do you want to do with it. My 2C . Most of the brilliant champion dogs have great size but useless in the hills. They are breeding all the good characteristics out of them for size and appearance. Only run EP's and the youngest dog the smallest in his litter is dynamite on deer. Comes from a hunting sire. The other dog came from the SI but the bitch has been fixed unfortunately.Under a tent fly in a gorge in the weekend trout fishing. The older dog slept on my son's bag and the smaller dog on mine.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards