Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Swazi (Read 1256 times)
LOVETT
Forum Font

Hunting the Kaweka, Ruahine
& Tararua Forest Parks

Re: Swazi
Reply #15 - Dec 3rd, 2019 at 7:27am
Print Post  
264Magic wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 6:03am:
the day i saw ar 15/ak47 type turn up in the bush i knew the writing was on the wall,,i hunt a lot with a single shot
i hate pandering to the leftists but there is no need for those type of weapons in our hunting
if that is ones bend go join the army and theyll pay you to waste ammo

I don't own a semi - but think about this, once they have successfully taken your semi they will come for your single shot.  Your attitude is a downward spiral to the bottom.

So far as Swazi are concerned I wouldn't go near them with a 10 foot barge pole.  Davey can take a leap the jumped up git.

YOU'LL LEARN NO HARM FROM THE HILLS - NEWTON MCCONOCHIE

IP Logged

264Magic
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #16 - Dec 3rd, 2019 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
LOVETT wrote on Dec 3rd, 2019 at 7:27am:
the day i saw ar 15/ak47 type turn up in the bush i knew the writing was on the wall,,i hunt a lot with a single shot
i hate pandering to the leftists but there is no need for those type of weapons in our hunting

I don't own a semi - but think about this, once they have successfully taken your semi they will come for your single shot.  Your attitude is a downward spiral to the bottom.

So far as Swazi are concerned I wouldn't go near them with a 10 foot barge pole.  Davey can take a leap the jumped up git.

sorry you got upset,,but we are a hunting fraternity
the good

old days of while theres lead in the air theres hope have gone down the gurgler long ago

It is much better to Hit the Animal in the right place, with a Rifle you can shoot well, then to hit it poorly with a Large Calibre..John Nosler

IP Logged

LOVETT
Forum Font

& Tararua Forest Parks

Reply #17 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 10:00am
Print Post  
264Magic wrote on Dec 3rd, 2019 at 12:45pm:

the good

old days of while theres lead in the air theres hope have gone down the gurgler long ago

Take a re-read, once they take semi-automatics they are coming for hunting.  These snowflake types hate everything you are about.  Just a matter of when you take a stand.  Rather fight them now than wait until we can just talk about hunting.

IP Logged

INOV8A

I do my own stunts!

Reply #18 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 12:02pm
Print Post  

the good

264Magic, unfortunately its attitudes like yours that will be the ultimate demise of our sport/ passion.Divide and conquer! Once they have got rid of the semi's it will be the "sniper rifles" you know the bolt action ones that look just like hunting rifles, or are they hunting rifles? The ignorant idiots in Government wont care when they sell the idea to the public. So the semi auto shooters wont be there to support you when they come for your hunting rifle. Then what will you do?
I have done plenty of hunting with AR type rifles which are great for large mobs of goats or pigs, I have even hunted with an AR10 and shot deer. Its still hunting. To say that its not hunting because they use a different tool to you is ridiculous. Is it not hunting unless you use a bow?

IP Logged

LOVETT
Forum Font

& Tararua Forest Parks

Reply #19 - Dec 6th, 2019 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
INOV8A wrote on Dec 6th, 2019 at 12:02pm:

Lucky their are a few big picture thinkers in our ranks.

the good

264Magic, unfortunately its attitudes like yours that will be the ultimate demise of our sport/ passion.Divide and conquer! Once they have got rid of the semi's it will be the "sniper rifles" you know the bolt action ones that look just like hunting rifles, or are they hunting rifles? The ignorant idiots in Government wont care when they sell the idea to the public. So the semi auto shooters wont be there to support you when they come for your hunting rifle. Then what will you do?
I have done plenty of hunting with AR type rifles which are great for large mobs of goats or pigs, I have even hunted with an AR10 and shot deer. Its still hunting. To say that its not hunting because they use a different tool to you is ridiculous. Is it not hunting unless you use a bow?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards