Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Jack Lasenby (Read 1676 times)
gilly

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Jack Lasenby
Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
Jack was my lecturer at teachers college in the late 80ís. A real good bugger with some amazing yarns. He made a difference with his writing and was passionate about hunting, the outdoors and last but not least education. A good Kiwi!!!

http://frankercegproject.blogspot.com/2019/09/tribute-jack-lasenby-1931-2019.htm...

IP Logged

Radar
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff
Online Forum Guide

Armed Tramper 😈

Re: Jack Lasenby
Reply #1 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 7:28am
Print Post  
Interestingly enough thereís been a number of articles in the media about his childrenís books, with bugger all about his hunting and conservation work

Fate whispers to the warrior
'you cannot withstand the storm',
And the warrior whispers back
' I am the storm'
Toys
Tikka the T3 Hunter 7mm08
Baikal .223 Spartan
Martin Falcon 65lb Compound bow

IP Logged

264Magic
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Jack Lasenby
Reply #2 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 11:20am
Print Post  
life is such and you can be sure hes now in heaven
i most likely sat on that spot in the whakatane river as it was my block for ten yrs
as jack arrived at the pearly gates st peter asked him what hed done to deserve a place in heaven
well sir,, replied jack,, ive been a culler for many and many a  yr
youd better come in then couse youve had your days of hell
there were some shit rangers around but i suppose there were shit hunters too,,ones that poached and wondered well outside their boundaries Grin

It is much better to Hit the Animal in the right place, with a Rifle you can shoot well, then to hit it poorly with a Large Calibre..John Nosler

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards