Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Taupo/Turangi fishing partner (Read 1230 times)
Envirohunter
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Taupo/Turangi fishing partner
Sep 24th, 2019 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Evening all,

I am in the Taupo area until the end of October and have been flyfishing the lovely rivers around it for the past week. I typically will spend all day on the river and have been wet wading the entire time (it is cold as, but Iím a die hard and donít have room for waders in our camper van). Anyway Iím looking for cool people that are into having awesome adventures to fish and/or bow hunt with while my partner and I are in the area on our working holiday. Iím not here to infiltrate your coveted honey holes as I have already done some of that on my own  Wink I just would like to have someone there to watch my back and I will watch yours in return because ultimately I want to live to go back out again tomorrow! I look forward to hearing from ya.

Ps We will be staying in Nelson from Nov-Jan so if someone down there reads this Iíll be coming your way soon!

Cheers,
Tyler

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards