Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Red Stag Block Hunt April 2020 - join your camp or you join me? (Read 682 times)
Redstag
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Red Stag Block Hunt April 2020 - join your camp or you join me?
Sep 3rd, 2019 at 12:38am
Print Post  
Hello Everyone. My name is Paul and I'm from the U.S. I just recently joined this forum so yes - I'm a newbie. I've been a member of the Rokslide and Eastman's forum in the U.S. for years. Really enjoy it! I decided to branch out to NZ after hearing about some of the great opportunities NZ has for big game. I've hunted elk in the U.S. for years, but never been to NZ. I'm looking for one of two things. Maybe some of you are interested? 

1) If anyone has an opening on their Roar application for 2020 and would like to add another person to share heli costs  - please consider inviting me to be in your party.

2) If I don't get any offers to join someone's party, I'll apply for a Roar tag myself for the 1st week of April. If anyone is interested in going with me, we should talk.

A little about myself. I'm 52 years old. In good physical condition. Own my own high quality hunting and camping gear. I'm respectful, pleasant to be around, and don't complain about anything. I don't need people to hold my hand, show me their favorite spot or pack my game out for me. I don't drink alcohol in camp other than a shot or two of whiskey right before bed. Would prefer to hunt with similar type folks - other than if they are younger - that's fine. I like young folks. Hunt with my son and his buddies in the states all of the time. Cheers!

IP Logged

bufferzone
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Red Stag Block Hunt April 2020 - join your camp or you join me?
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 7:27am
Print Post  
hello, nz is pretty much free range hunting all year no tag required shoot all ya want whatever sex, apart from a few areas in the roar, fiordland has the elk, red deer roam pretty much any Department of Conservation land, this is what we call public land you only need to get a hunting permit and your off no charge

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards