Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Boat Gadgets/mods?? (Read 1506 times)
tyler1200

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Boat Gadgets/mods??
Jul 21st, 2019 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Hi all

Have a 6m huntsman (6000) Awsome boat has most of the mod cons but itís a few years old now so just starting to do a few changes and updates and was just wondering

what gadgets or mods have you guys added to your boats that have been cool or made life a lot easier would love to know

Cheers

IP Logged

ICEMAN
Forum Font

Re: Boat Gadgets/mods??
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
tyler1200 wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 2:31pm:
Hi all

Have a 6m huntsman (6000) Awsome boat has most of the mod cons but itís a few years old now so just starting to do a few changes and updates and was just wondering

what gadgets or mods have you guys added to your boats that have been cool or made life a lot easier would love to know

Cheers

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Like buying upgrades for Motor bikes or boats the list is endless.

IP Logged

tyler1200

Reply #2 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Your certainly right ICEMAN but with everything thereís some that are gimmicks and some that are life savers, for example on the huntsman boats the back rest sqabs along the back of the boat are on hinges and the base of the seats are fish bins with removable seats, so I just put some separating hinges on the backrest part do I can remove them which means they donít get covered in fish etc
all day and more room for fish, such a simple fix but has made a huge difference

IP Logged

ReelLuckyBouy

Reply #3 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
tyler1200 wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 4:23pm:
Your certainly right ICEMAN but with everything thereís some that are gimmicks and some that are life savers, for example on the huntsman boats the back rest sqabs along the back of the boat are on hinges and the base of the seats are fish bins with removable seats, so I just put some separating hinges on the backrest part do I can remove them which means they donít get covered in fish etc
all day and more room for fish, such a simple fix but has made a huge difference

First thing I'd do with a Huntsman too. Add an electric anchor winch and washdown system be next if funds allow.
And a trailer washdown system next, the Hainess hunters and I think the Huntsman trailers have a piece down the middle that is prone to rust

IP Logged

ICEMAN
Forum Font

Reply #4 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 10:21am
Print Post  
ReelLuckyBouy wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 10:44pm:
tyler1200 wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 4:23pm:

First thing I'd do with a Huntsman too. Add an electric anchor winch and washdown system be next if funds allow.
And a trailer washdown system next, the Hainess hunters and I think the Huntsman trailers have a piece down the middle that is prone to rust

I have seen a garden hose with 2 or 3 sprinklers hooked up in a line used  for washing underneath boat trailers.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards