Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Vanguard Endeavour 10 X 42 review (Read 490 times)
Dairyispoison
Banned

Vanguard Endeavour 10 X 42 review
Jul 21st, 2019 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Bought these from Jacobs, along with an Endeavour 15 - 45 X HD spotting scope.
The glasses are good.   Give me an extra 11  minutes of viewable light over the Bushnell Legend L HD's I have had for the last 6 years and are slightly, but only slightly, sharper, edge to edge.   The big thing is the extra time at either end of the day and I think, even at $950, they're very good value.  Having looked through them along side some very pricey Euro glass, I won't be spending $4k any time soon.
They also came with the best carry case I've seen as a standard supplied item though I have replaced it with Bush Bucks excellent "Bino Bro" carrier which has more room for GPS, range finder etc.
The Endeavour HD 15 - 45 X spotter is good value for money.  Having had the opportunity to view this side by side along side offerings from Swarovski, Leica and Vortex, I'm satisfied that it's good value.    It will not match a $3k spotter from those manufacturers, but, at $649, I didn't expect it to.  The onlyrea it really fell down was in the edge clarity, really. Matched that up with a Vortex High Country Tripod and it's a useful addition to my kit.
Lifetime no fuss warranty too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards