Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Is it possible to search through other people's post history? (Read 3836 times)
SF90
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Is it possible to search through other people's post history?
Reply #15 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 12:36pm
Print Post  

My wife spent four years over your way, 'nannied' for one of your British actors outside of London - and absolutely loved it. Loved your culture, the people and a bloke named Jonathon who repaired cuckoo clocks and didn't know how to handle a relationship. Interesting bloke though, wrote to him for a while after he wrote to my wife begging her to go back.
"Got a letter from Jonathon, he wants me to go back."
"He's got a bloody good eye - that man."
"Oh - you're such a darling."

That was nearly thirty years ago and wasn't married then, and come to think of it, we never did get married - probably keeping our options open.

You have family pubs over there - we have 'drinking holes' ....... though I was in one last year and it was a little more 'genteel' than I remember - didn't see a single scrap all evening, yet the price of beer alone is enough to put you off coming here. When my turn came for a round I didn't have enough money in my pocket to pay for it - very embarrassing.

Suppose it's easier for you to 'travel' there - spitting distance to Europe and all the other cultures - very tempting.
Bit different here - got Oz just over there, but who the hell wants to go to Oz - and anyway, I never had any urge to go looking - everything I ever wanted was right here  Smiley

IP Logged

Ooops
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #16 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 5:03am
Print Post  
SF90 wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 12:36pm:
Suppose it's easier for you to 'travel' there - spitting distance to Europe and all the other cultures - very tempting

Go to Europe, "HELL NO!" We're all trying to get away from Europe and the politicoes won't do what they've been told Smiley

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #17 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 3:17pm
Print Post  

And now you have Boris - will be interesting to see if they listen to him ?

I've never particularly seen a common 'world society' as a good thing, each nation has it's own strengths and should be governed by those familiar with those strengths - not dictated to by others who would dilute those strengths.
I would have voted for Brexit too.

Mind - we've still got the 'pip' from when you joined the EU and cut the 'apron strings' leaving us to deal with Russia, America and whoever else would take our produce. And now it's China who make demands in return that many are not comfortable with.

IP Logged

Fordy
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff
Online Forum Guide

Codeslut

Reply #18 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 11:49am
Print Post  
SF90 wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 11:43am:
I don't even know how to search for my own previous posts - other than my last twenty.

So no - it's impossible.

But - that is a curious question, maybe you're 'profiling' someone ?

Yeh nah - correct - 20 it is even for me as if I increase it it tends to use too many resources on the server and then everyone complains the site is too slow.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards