Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Euthanasia (Read 4273 times)
Sneaka

I love short range hunting

Re: Euthanasia
Reply #15 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
As they say, if there was justice in this world, people and dogs would live as long as each other. To be fair mate, if we didn't feel this way when we have to make the hard and final call, there would be something wrong with us and we shouldn't have a dog. As another saying goes, the more I see of some people, the more I love my dog. Kia kaha.

IP Logged

Rugerman
Donor Member

Bow Wow

Reply #16 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Your not wrong Sneaka

In fact I have a sign above my front door that says...
"the more people I meet, the more I like my dog"  Smiley
Words to live by

IP Logged

tararua60

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #17 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
It is a truely hard thing to do
As a old mate said once about sheperding - the worst part of the job is having to say good bye to so many good mates
It never gets easier

IP Logged

trg42

Bring on Spring!!!

Reply #18 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
yeah mate that sucks. I had to put my boy to sleep when he was only 3.5 years old. had cancer that wasn't treatable. I refused to let him suffer and I held onto him when the vet gave him the blue juice. bloody broke my heart. they drive you crazy sometimes, but you love them, and they love you.

IP Logged

Ruralmedic

You can find me outdoors.

Reply #19 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
I had my buddy put down last week. Hardest thing I've done in a while. She was only with us a few years but boy did she make an impact. I'm still a bit teary about it to be fair.
I adopted her a few years ago, we think she was about 14. Tough few days, I empathise with you HC.

Happiness is when your hardest decision is whether to take the rifle, the bow, the rod or all three.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards