Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee (Read 1077 times)
Kersh
Donor Member

We interrupt this marriage
for hunting season.

Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee
May 24th, 2019 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
This is a bit of a shout out to Outdoor Research (and Anita @ Bivouac NZ) for their bloody excellent warranty service  Smiley

I bought an OR Advanced Bivy Bag about 5 or six years ago, the floor had started de-laminating so i e-mailed them in the US.
Within a day they'd passed my details on to Bivouac here in NZ and had offered to replace it with one of the new versions under their 'Infinite Guarantee'. "Bloody Excellent" i thought so i asked them about my 10+ year old 'Basic Bivy' that had started to peel the seam sealing tape off. 'No Problem' came the reply, send them both back (to Bivouac) and they'll sort it out.
Two days later I had options of which model to replace it with (now no longer made), and even a colour choice.
Now that is bloody excellent service so i thought it worth a mention.

I would definitely recommend OR gear, the quality is generally excellent and the warranty can't be beat. Cheers Folks  Smiley

Tikka T3 .270 St/St

IP Logged

Mtn Breeze
Forum Senior

At least it's not raining
!!!

Re: Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee
Reply #1 - May 24th, 2019 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Yup .... I've had similar experiences from Bivouac before. Not so much specific to any particular brand but just great service from the store.
Top notch !!!

Matt

IP Logged

Wild South

Wild South

Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 9:15am
Print Post  
Me too: Had one of their Transfer softshell jackets. Smash it every day for years - including backpacking around Europe, hunting, fishing etc. One day I tore the inner of the pocket slightly. Three days later I had a brand new one that is still going strong.

Superb brand, superb service.

IP Logged

Radar
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff
Online Forum Guide

Armed Tramper 😈

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Thatís handy to know, Iíve bought a few items at Bivouac lately, Iíll keep,that in mind. Cheers

Fate whispers to the warrior
'you cannot withstand the storm',
And the warrior whispers back
' I am the storm'
Toys
Tikka the T3 Hunter 7mm08
Baikal .223 Spartan
Martin Falcon 65lb Compound bow

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards