Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Not Secure (Read 5079 times)
Duxbac

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Not Secure
Apr 28th, 2019 at 6:56am
Print Post  
Alan how is it that this site is not secure anymore, Just wondering as other members could be too.?

AIM  
IP Logged

EC
Forum Font

Re: Not Secure
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2019 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Duxbac wrote on Apr 28th, 2019 at 6:56am:
Alan how is it that this site is not secure anymore, Just wondering as other members could be too.?

In what way? as being spyed on etc..and or having trolls on board..........everyones watching mate,,say hello Roll Eyes

Wrinkles are the map of your soulful journey,,,you'd be lost without them,,

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2019 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
I got a suspicion if you say anything at all on the internet, then someone is gonna start building a dossier on you.

If the US Government can't keep their secrets safe - then no one can.

Fordy might disagree ........... ?

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #3 - Apr 28th, 2019 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
I doubt you need to worry the site is not secure SF90. I know bout 20% of you life history just from your posts..  Grin

This message that pops up is a missing ''certificate'' that has never been updated. Fordy can explain that better.

I doubt any of us have anything to worry about. To join this site you dont realy need to give any personal information and most of us lie our heads of anyway.  My personal details say im 102 years old, gay, live in auckland, and am a professional soccor player who is thinking of moving into womans hairdressing.

If anyone is realy worried stick a small elastoplast over the video thingie on your computer.  Smiley

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

Fordy
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff
Online Forum Guide

Codeslut

Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2019 at 12:37pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

Reply #5 - Apr 29th, 2019 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
headcase wrote on Apr 28th, 2019 at 10:10pm:
I doubt you need to worry the site is not secure SF90. I know bout 20% of you life history just from your posts..  Grin

This message that pops up is a missing ''certificate'' that has never been updated. Fordy can explain that better.

I doubt any of us have anything to worry about. To join this site you dont realy need to give any personal information and most of us lie our heads of anyway.  My personal details say im 102 years old, gay, live in auckland, and am a professional soccor player who is thinking of moving into womans hairdressing.

If anyone is realy worried stick a small elastoplast over the video thingie on your computer.  Smiley

I thought I was the only one who did that ............ ?

And BTW, your details show you as 114 which I always thought was a bit suspect  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards