Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Looking for some hunting companions (Read 3194 times)
lazfire
Donor Member

If you see a deer, shoot
it.

Looking for some hunting companions
Apr 13th, 2019 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Hi guys,

I'm trying to find some people(s) to go hunting with.

Looking to share costs for a trip, current trip I would like to do: It will be between to $1000 to $1250 each at maximum cost for everything (chopper, land fees, food, alcohol).

I'm easy going, Auckland based, I'm 32 but age doesn't matter, married and have a professional career (I manage my own business so have flexible working hours). I've been on a lot of trips and I work hard, team player, looking for someone who may be keen. Looking for some hunting friends who have some experience and who are confident in the bush.

Cheers,
Lawrence Anderson

Kind regards,
Lawrence

IP Logged

MateWiggy
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Re: Looking for some hunting companions
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2019 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Hi Lawrence, count me in mate.  I got a couple of hunting mates. But some of them are good, some bloody cancel last minute.  I generally try to organise trips ever so often, so will let you know when next one comes up.   Will hit you up if something on private land comes up too.  I've been meaning to get down to Wairarapa Coast, hit some private blocks there.
By the way, you are a vollie firefighter right? I looked you up on FaceBook , you got a pic with Maaka Da Man there. Smiley  I am with Kura Brigade.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards