Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic ZEGO Boats - Are they worth it? (Read 1657 times)
Krico
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

ZEGO Boats - Are they worth it?
Feb 24th, 2019 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
I've never owned a boat other than a 12ft tinny with oars and kayaks.
I'm idly considering a Zego 300 https://zegosportsboats.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4K7yxrqe4AIVw00rCh3KtQVcEAEYASAAE
gKXFvD_BwE   for solo fresh-water fly-fishing Nth Island fresh water lakes, and strictly in-shore marine to drop out the odd set-net and a cray-pot and mooch for a feed - all close in when water and wind are friendly.
Am not committed at all - seems an attractive option given ease of transportation, stability, utility, one-person handling, relatively quiet in terms of noise transmission into water when on drogue (as opposed to tin hull boats). Price is up there though.
Any opinions appreciated, and any qualified feedback  from any who may have used one will be valued.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards