Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) All new, NZ Hunter Adventures, Season 5, starts tonight! (Read 13010 times)
Oscar
Donor Member

Let Us Prey

Re: All new, NZ Hunter Adventures, Season 5, starts tonight!
Reply #75 - May 1st, 2019 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
For someone who says he didnt watch most of the series, he seems to know a lot about the show.

Herbs before herbivores

Not all those who wander are lost

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #76 - May 1st, 2019 at 8:38pm
Print Post  

I haven't seen them all, but the ones I have I thoroughly enjoyed.

Quite different to how I hunt, I never did the open tops nor the big open river flats and really only used the ridge tops in the bush to get from place to place - otherwise it was bush sidling, gully head hunting, so it's all pretty new to me and just refreshing to see a different way of doing it.
More than one way to skin a cat and there's a lot of effort goes into their hunting - yeah, good show  Smiley

Don't know why he's bitching, probably personality conflict, but if he doesn't like it he should just switch channels - pretty easy to do  Smiley

IP Logged

Deer hunter Duck Shooter

Reply #77 - May 1st, 2019 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
gonehuntin wrote on May 1st, 2019 at 6:11pm:
Couldnt give a f**k about any praise for Greg, willies algood on the show and is probably best presenter outve all the outdoors shows and yeah they do the hardyards but tons of it is bullshit and not needed its purely he man crap to boost ego and far as hunting goes well I see f**k all on there as most is just shooting from a fair way off which with a rangefinder and app most muppet could do, although I guess that what a lot of hunters shooters do these days to get a deer so guess thats why theyre appealing to you lot of hunters shooters?

you know that repco add the dude explains they took off the sump, went up thru the piston to change a dirty sparkplug?† nz hunter does the same shit when hunting take the long hard dumbarse way to get something.

o and mayby check in with a few that have shared blocks with them or been hounded to tag along total f**kwits and bullies but all smiles and nice for the tv tho.† Smiley

enjoy your crappy tv show id rather watch nothing then that crap† Smiley

I have never even come close to shooting a deer that way, and don't really have any desire to. But I still enjoy the show.
Haven't seen the repco ad, don't watch that much TV  only the shows I like.  Tongue

IP Logged

dan boon

Reply #78 - May 1st, 2019 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
well done greg and willie. best season yet. loved the duck shooting last week. all keen for saturday morning now.bet you think some of the people on here are so funny and just make your day lol. thats why i don't comment on here much. i use to put a few updates about what is happening with the wapiti and the fwf but in the end the shit that gets slung around and the pms i got from people that have never even been into the wapiti area made me stop. its a real shame because a lot of people put a lot of time in to give hunters a better chance of even having a sport in say another 10 years and get shit for it. so keep up the good work, look forward to seeing willie in the luger burn next season. cheers roger

IP Logged

Micky Duck
Donor Member

You shot it..You pluck
it

Reply #79 - May 1st, 2019 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
did you lot ACTUALLY WATCH the last episode??????
3 of them sat in a concrete pipe maimai and used old school gear...and very nearly whiped the arse of the mod con guys...... if you dont like it ...dont watch it
personally I think its great. hunting Aotearoa has heaps of sponsorship all through it..... these guys need to get the $$$$ from somewhere

how about we start a political party to cater for the hunting and fishing crowd so you all have someone to vote for who might look after your interests????
oh no thats right Alan did that and got thrown the same sort of shit thats being dished out here....FFS some people dont know shit from clay even when they taste it.
talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth/biting the hands that feeds you......

IP Logged

BC
Donor Member

Reply #80 - May 2nd, 2019 at 8:30am
Print Post  
Couldnt give a f**k about any praise for Greg, willies algood on the show and is probably best presenter outve all the outdoors shows and yeah they do the hardyards but tons of it is bullshit and not needed its purely he man crap to boost ego and far as hunting goes well I see f**k all on there as most is just shooting from a fair way off which with a rangefinder and app most muppet could do, although I guess that what a lot of hunters shooters do these days to get a deer so guess thats why theyre appealing to you lot of hunters shooters?

you know that repco add the dude explains they took off the sump, went up thru the piston to change a dirty sparkplug?† nz hunter does the same shit when hunting take the long hard dumbarse way to get something.

o and mayby check in with a few that have shared blocks with them or been hounded to tag along total f**kwits and bullies but all smiles and nice for the tv tho.† Smiley

You earn your right to criticise and judge when you are prepared to be as courageous as the Duley's are. When you are prepared to be as vulnerable. So far through many posts on here you have only ever revealed yourself as being a non-participating negative critic.

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.......

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #81 - May 2nd, 2019 at 11:01am
Print Post  
Dr. Hunter recommends making one positive post every day and  immersing yourself in writing a hunting report once a month. Continue that until the symtoms regress to the point where your happy to get up in the morning.  Smiley

ďWe either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.Ē
IP Logged

gonehuntin
Forum Font

Reply #82 - May 2nd, 2019 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
BC wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 8:30am:

You earn your right to criticise and judge when you are prepared to be as courageous as the Duley's are. When you are prepared to be as vulnerable. So far through many posts on here you have only ever revealed yourself as being a non-participating negative critic.

would be a boring world if we all conformed and all agreed  Smiley   I dont see what gives you the idea that everyone should be full of praise for them,  its my opinion and im entitiled to that same as you are and im sure there plenty of twats in your life you dont like either.

IP Logged

Forester .243

Reply #83 - May 2nd, 2019 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
A lot of hate here.....

IP Logged

Cantyguy
Donor Member

Reply #84 - May 2nd, 2019 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Forester .243 wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 1:10pm:
A lot of hate here.....

Agreed! What a plonker. The show's worth watching just for the scenery alone.

Digital Hunter...in search of the perfect pic

IP Logged

Conmad Jackvann
Forum Senior

Reply #85 - May 2nd, 2019 at 7:19pm
Print Post  

Gonehuntin....
Have you ever met either Greg or Willie in person face to face?
If not then how on earth can you judge them or call them fwitts or bullies or if you have based that opinion on what so called others have told you then that says a lot about your sheepish like character as someone who judges someone and writes them off based on another persons judgement. Jumping on the bandwagon instead of standing on ya own two feet and making your own judgment upon meeting a person yourself.
I havenít been hounded yet feel I have been lucky enough to spend time in the hills with the Nzhunter crew and my young boys and your judge of character is completely wrong. The Duleyís are nothing but a generous hard working family and with their hunting I have found them to have an absolute passion for the NZ outdoors that we are so lucky to have available. I have seen the joy Greg gets as we pass this passion and experiences on to my young fullers and there is not one once of ego. Make no mistake, Greg likes to challenge himself mentally and physically on the hill but I guess that suits me too a tee as thatís one of my favourite parts of hunting and I take my hat of to him and hope when Iím his age Iíll be able to still do the same and am quite happy to pass this ability on to my children.
I agree with you that your definitely entitled to your opinion but if that option is based on what so and so said and not your own then that makes you weak and narrow minded and in my opinion a sheep that follows the crowd.
And letís face it the last thing we need in NZ currently is more sheep like people that hate on anyone having a crack in life.

Kind Regards
Matt

IP Logged

Hydro
Donor Member

Born to Hunt

Reply #86 - May 2nd, 2019 at 8:06pm
Print Post  

WTF!!! 👀 Time to change your meds buddy!!! 😎

IP Logged

Deer hunter Duck Shooter

Reply #87 - May 2nd, 2019 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Conmad Jackvann wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 7:19pm:

Gonehuntin....
Have you ever met either Greg or Willie in person face to face?
If not then how on earth can you judge them or call them fwitts or bullies or if you have based that opinion on what so called others have told you then that says a lot about your sheepish like character as someone who judges someone and writes them off based on another persons judgement. Jumping on the bandwagon instead of standing on ya own two feet and making your own judgment upon meeting a person yourself.
I havenít been hounded yet feel I have been lucky enough to spend time in the hills with the Nzhunter crew and my young boys and your judge of character is completely wrong. The Duleyís are nothing but a generous hard working family and with their hunting I have found them to have an absolute passion for the NZ outdoors that we are so lucky to have available. I have seen the joy Greg gets as we pass this passion and experiences on to my young fullers and there is not one once of ego. Make no mistake, Greg likes to challenge himself mentally and physically on the hill but I guess that suits me too a tee as thatís one of my favourite parts of hunting and I take my hat of to him and hope when Iím his age Iíll be able to still do the same and am quite happy to pass this ability on to my children.
I agree with you that your definitely entitled to your opinion but if that option is based on what so and so said and not your own then that makes you weak and narrow minded and in my opinion a sheep that follows the crowd.
And letís face it the last thing we need in NZ currently is more sheep like people that hate on anyone having a crack in life.

Kind Regards
Matt

Well said thanks Matt,

IP Logged

Micky Duck
Donor Member

You shot it..You pluck
it

Reply #88 - May 3rd, 2019 at 8:32am
Print Post  
Awesome Matt...good on you and your family for getting them lads out and into it. well said indeed.

IP Logged

rimubay
Donor Member

Reply #89 - May 3rd, 2019 at 8:50am
Print Post  
The guy's a massive troll. Please stop feeding him.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards