Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) All new, NZ Hunter Adventures, Season 5, starts tonight! (Read 11548 times)
Rumpy
Donor Member

Wishing I was out in the
hills.

Re: All new, NZ Hunter Adventures, Season 5, starts tonight!
Reply #60 - Apr 27th, 2019 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
hunter08 wrote on Apr 27th, 2019 at 8:16am:
Product placement all good if it short in swt but the look after your boots & the crocs 1s felt they where never going to end

You've got to remember that it's the sponsors funding the program. They probably have a say on what they want shown.

.270 WIN   AWESOME SINCE 1925       "REMEMBER THE 6 P's" POOR PREPARATION PROVIDES PISS POOR PERFORMANCE

IP Logged

gonehuntin
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #61 - Apr 28th, 2019 at 6:48am
Print Post  
Rumpy wrote on Apr 27th, 2019 at 5:12pm:
Product placement all good if it short in swt but the look after your boots & the crocs 1s felt they where never going to end

You've got to remember that it's the sponsors funding the program. They probably have a say on what they want shown.

I only managed to watch parts of a few episodes and just same old s**t.  overestimating size and quality to get some hype ,  greg still hasnt learned to shut his mouth and let willie do ALL the presenting and worst of all the product placement and plugs is sickening its beyond a joke I understand sponsors are needed but if you cant meet in the middle and have to sell your soul to the devil to make a shitty tv show then its really not worth doing.

id rather watch Jacinda on the news the nz grunter both are sickening but at least 1 knows how to make marketing for their sponsors slightly believable .     I guess willies tone of voice is very realistic when it comes to describing back country cuisine tho  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

hunter08

Reply #62 - Apr 28th, 2019 at 3:12pm
Print Post  

But the 1st few season it didn't fell as tho there was such a push with the sponsors it feels way to much now but I mite be wrong tho

IP Logged

outdoorlad
Forum Font

Reply #63 - Apr 29th, 2019 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Well I thought it was an excellent series, well done to the NZ Hunter team.

IP Logged

X R
Donor Member

Reply #64 - Apr 29th, 2019 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
gonehuntin wrote on Apr 28th, 2019 at 6:48am:

I only managed to watch parts of a few episodes and just same old s**t.  overestimating size and quality to get some hype ,  greg still hasnt learned to shut his mouth and let willie do ALL the presenting and worst of all the product placement and plugs is sickening its beyond a joke I understand sponsors are needed but if you cant meet in the middle and have to sell your soul to the devil to make a shitty tv show then its really not worth doing.

id rather watch Jacinda on the news the nz grunter both are sickening but at least 1 knows how to make marketing for their sponsors slightly believable .     I guess willies tone of voice is very realistic when it comes to describing back country cuisine tho  Grin Grin Grin

Geez your a sour prick. The show is the best in the country along side hunters club and they can only do it with some sponsorship, I think there add placement is spot on and done in a informative manner, keep it up nz hunter.  Look forward to your show every week.

IP Logged

TLB
Forum Senior

Reply #65 - Apr 29th, 2019 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
X R wrote on Apr 29th, 2019 at 7:07pm:

Geez your a sour prick. The show is the best in the country along side hunters club and they can only do it with some sponsorship, I think there add placement is spot on and done in a informative manner, keep it up nz hunter.  Look forward to your show every week.

Yeah certainly a step above Outdoors with Geoff and Gone fishing. True hard yards hunting. I just watch it on demand and skip all the product advertising and get no TV ads too so win win but hey there's always going to be some whingers out there that think they can do better  Roll Eyes

AIM  
IP Logged

LOVETT
Forum Font

Hunting the Kaweka, Ruahine
& Tararua Forest Parks

Reply #66 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 7:10am
Print Post  

What a f**kwit.  You couldn't do any better.  They probably hunt more than you do in a year by smoko.  Anyway where are your trip reports?

YOU'LL LEARN NO HARM FROM THE HILLS - NEWTON MCCONOCHIE

IP Logged

mitch23

Reply #67 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 8:30am
Print Post  
+1 Lovett.....ageee 100%.

I had the pleasure of meeting (very briefly) Greg and Willie pre hunt. They were both super relaxed, happy to chat and I guess I missed the waft of sulphur and the pitch forks from selling their soul to the devil!!!

Cheers,

Mitch
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2019 at 4:52pm by mitch23 »  

“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

IP Logged

Deer hunter Duck Shooter

Reply #68 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 8:30am
Print Post  
LOVETT wrote on Apr 30th, 2019 at 7:10am:

What a f**kwit.  You couldn't do any better.  They probably hunt more than you do in a year by smoko.  Anyway where are your trip reports?

When ever I see this written like this I think Kiwifruit, maybe it's slight dyslexia coming through

IP Logged

ReelLuckyBouy

Reply #69 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Deer hunter Duck Shooter wrote on Apr 30th, 2019 at 8:30am:
When ever I see this written like this I think Kiwifruit, maybe it's slight dyslexia coming through

That was bloody brilliant, good luck on Saturday!

IP Logged

choosy

Tell your mum ive gone
hunting

Reply #70 - May 1st, 2019 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
I enjoy watching both hunting shows on TV., We have to support any NZ hunting shows if we want them to continue or new shows to start up.

IP Logged

gonehuntin
Forum Font

Reply #71 - May 1st, 2019 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Couldnt give a f**k about any praise for Greg, willies algood on the show and is probably best presenter outve all the outdoors shows and yeah they do the hardyards but tons of it is bullshit and not needed its purely he man crap to boost ego and far as hunting goes well I see f**k all on there as most is just shooting from a fair way off which with a rangefinder and app most muppet could do, although I guess that what a lot of hunters shooters do these days to get a deer so guess thats why theyre appealing to you lot of hunters shooters?

you know that repco add the dude explains they took off the sump, went up thru the piston to change a dirty sparkplug?  nz hunter does the same shit when hunting take the long hard dumbarse way to get something.

o and mayby check in with a few that have shared blocks with them or been hounded to tag along total f**kwits and bullies but all smiles and nice for the tv tho.  Smiley

enjoy your crappy tv show id rather watch nothing then that crap  Smiley

IP Logged

LOVETT
Forum Font

Hunting the Kaweka, Ruahine
& Tararua Forest Parks

Reply #72 - May 1st, 2019 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
gonehuntin wrote on May 1st, 2019 at 6:11pm:
Couldnt give a f**k about any praise for Greg, willies algood on the show and is probably best presenter outve all the outdoors shows and yeah they do the hardyards but tons of it is bullshit and not needed its purely he man crap to boost ego and far as hunting goes well I see f**k all on there as most is just shooting from a fair way off which with a rangefinder and app most muppet could do, although I guess that what a lot of hunters shooters do these days to get a deer so guess thats why theyre appealing to you lot of hunters shooters?

you know that repco add the dude explains they took off the sump, went up thru the piston to change a dirty sparkplug?  nz hunter does the same shit when hunting take the long hard dumbarse way to get something.

o and mayby check in with a few that have shared blocks with them or been hounded to tag along total f**kwits and bullies but all smiles and nice for the tv tho.  Smiley

enjoy your crappy tv show id rather watch nothing then that crap  Smiley

Jealous much. 

I bet your are broke and over weight. Almost guarantee it. 

YOU'LL LEARN NO HARM FROM THE HILLS - NEWTON MCCONOCHIE

IP Logged

fullchoke
Donor Member

Its good at the top of
the food chain

Reply #73 - May 1st, 2019 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:

You notice its called NZ Hunter ADVENTURES. Because that's what it is. I'm sure like a lot of capable hunters if they just wanted to get a piss easy deer they could just go and do that.. and I wouldn't be watching the show myself if thats all they did as that doesn't interest me.. the adventure shows that its not about 'shooting'.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #74 - May 1st, 2019 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
One doesn't have to have a strong opinion on everything. A simple I didn't enjoy it would have been sufficient.   Grin

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards