Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) All new, NZ Hunter Adventures, Season 5, starts tonight! (Read 14069 times)
Horse
Forum Senior

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: All new, NZ Hunter Adventures, Season 5, starts tonight!
Reply #105 - May 17th, 2019 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Greg, just keep on doing what you do, with the combination that works for you. I enjoy every episode along with non hunter family.
If sponsoring required, so be it, itís a reality.

IP Logged

Stretch
Donor Member

Reply #106 - May 18th, 2019 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Oscar wrote on May 16th, 2019 at 10:01pm:
Well overdue for a Stewart Island whitetail trip. Scenery different, not large scale but lots of variety with the beaches and the Bush and the fishing. The trip there and back is half the fun too

+ 1 would love to see that.

IP Logged

Drew Carrymore
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #107 - May 18th, 2019 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
We need now more than ever, to push back against the new age snow flakes and haters, even if the program does have a slightly over intrusive commercial element, non hunters are watching it and enjoying it. That is only good for us, it's not like we have much support or good pr. Those that dislike the program could just not watch it, and then no need for them to feel aggrieved  by it.   

Have a family friend that is senior in the Medical system, a trip up the Macauly River in a rattly bouncing truck and seeing what our country actually looks like, eating venison and Tahr at our place and actually handling a rifle (and shooting a big Hare to boot!) has given her a wider understanding than the vitriolic and inaccurate  propaganda spreading haters want everyone else to believe, the Duley show helps!

IP Logged

Ryan.308

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #108 - May 18th, 2019 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Love the show, you can only try keep everyone happy but its bloody impossible. There will always be jealous people wherever you go... How one can sit on his keyboard and slag people off who are actually out there producing a bloody good tv show off their own back is beyond me. Says all you need to know about that kind of bloke. Do whatever you have to do to keep the show going, we are all better off for it. Cheers Ryan

IP Logged

uk_exile
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #109 - May 19th, 2019 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
Drew Carrymore wrote on May 18th, 2019 at 4:51pm:
We need now more than ever, to push back against the new age snow flakes and haters, even if the program does have a slightly over intrusive commercial element, non hunters are watching it and enjoying it.

I read this comment and it made me rethink the in show adverts. I've done a lot of outdoor stuff but am new to hunting. Therefore some of the products featured are obvious adverts but some are great as they educate me on what I might need. They'll also educate the non hunters who in time may become hunters, or if not hunters may become outdoor people. Teaching is well worth the slight annoyance they might cause to experienced hunters.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards