Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Viking greetings (Read 1946 times)
Lange
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Viking greetings
Feb 7th, 2019 at 9:05am
Print Post  
Hello Ladies and Gents.

Im a Danish guy, who happens to be in love with your beautiful  country. I visited NZ back in 2004, and was breathtaken by the beauty of the nature and the climate. Especially your hospitality, are beautiful.
I promised myself, that i would come back one day, and hopefully more than once, even though, it is on the other side of the Globe 😊

I used to work in personal security, and as military, unfortunetly i am now early retired from the army.
However, im now in a position, where i have the time to travel again, and see your country again.

Im a relatively new hunter, and in general i just like being out in the bush, hunting, fishing and enjoying the outdoors.
My Big Dream and goal, is a trip where i pack my rifle, fishing rod, and hike out in the Wild for several days.

I hope you guys will give me good advice, on how to do it, and where to go in New Zealand.

Thank you 😊👍

IP Logged

awaterelad
Donor Member

bloody work, i should
be hunting

Re: Viking greetings
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
i will have danish hunting guests here for 3 months from the beginning of march, im sure we can organise to meet some place, im a mainlander but now living in the north island

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards