Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 500000ks (Read 2956 times)
Trout
Donor Member

Top NZ WhiteTail

500000ks
Jan 23rd, 2019 at 7:54am
Print Post  
Me old Y61 4.2tdi yr patrol just turned over 500000ks.Doesnt burn oil and still purrs along.Iv got no excuse to sell it.Havnt touch the motor.Best 4x4 iv ever had.They just don't make them like they use too. Smiley

Shot a few deer,caugth some big trout and salmon

IP Logged

XRhunter
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff
Online Forum Guide

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: 500000ks
Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 12:15am
Print Post  
I'm about 20,000ks behind you in the same wagon. Just go and go and go...., like my Y60's, but an awful lot more comfortable:)

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #2 - Jan 25th, 2019 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Good wagon that. Its got a five Fallow boot on it.  Cheesy

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

XRhunter
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff
Online Forum Guide

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #3 - Jan 25th, 2019 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Used to own an old  1970's Beemer sedan. It had a fantastic boot on it. 15 Angora goat carcasses capable Roll Eyes. Needed to fill up on the way back home and had forgotten the petrol cap key, so had to access the fuel tank via the sender unit under the spare tyre in the boot........full of Angora carcases Shocked . Petrol station owner was V unimpressed with me, as people were pulling in to refuel, seeing the mountain of goat carcasses I was  building on the forecourt to get at the sender unit and driving back out pronto, without filling up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

seventenths
Forum Font

Reply #4 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 7:47am
Print Post  
XRhunter wrote on Jan 25th, 2019 at 10:29pm:
Used to own an old  1970's Beemer sedan. It had a fantastic boot on it. 15 Angora goat carcasses capable Roll Eyes. Needed to fill up on the way back home and had forgotten the petrol cap key, so had to access the fuel tank via the sender unit under the spare tyre in the boot........full of Angora carcases Shocked . Petrol station owner was V unimpressed with me, as people were pulling in to refuel, seeing the mountain of goat carcasses I was  building on the forecourt to get at the sender unit and driving back out pronto, without filling up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ha, ha ha… gold  Grin

“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards