Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic GSP to Re-home (Read 1235 times)
Hennie
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

GSP to Re-home
Jan 15th, 2019 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
Sadly due to personal circumstances we need to re-home our 2 year old pure bred GSP bitch. She is bred out of Longridge Kennels bloodlines (Max is her dad). Don't have papers. She is de-sexed. We have taken her through most of Paul Michaels 'Deer Dog Hunting Blueprint' and have had two one-on-one sessions with Paul. Have hunted over her on deer but she now needs a lot more time in the field than we can give her. She has a phenomenal drive, very good control with heel, stay, sit etc. Have done huge hours with her on range which she pushes at times but is mostly very good. Great family dog, loves company and is house-trained. Would greatly benefit from a companion dog and a farm or lifestyle block environment. She loves water and would be a fantastic bird dog. Like most GSP's she is sensitive and needs a loving environment. Experience with this type of breed important. Price by negotiation. Please PM me.

IP Logged

Hennie
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Re: GSP to Re-home
Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 4:45am
Print Post  
Do has no been re-homed

IP Logged

Scrapper
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: GSP to Re-home
Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Thatís great news! Iíve got a Longridge GSP myself,great dogs awesome temperament

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards