Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mangamingi Hut Block (Read 394 times)
ATH
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Mangamingi Hut Block
Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:26am
Print Post  
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any info to share in regards to the 'Heli Sika Mangamingi Hut block'? I am heading in there in April 2019 for the first time. thanks

IP Logged

warrior

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Mangamingi Hut Block
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Just joined tell about your self share some photos etc

IP Logged

Proudnose
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #2 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
A great block, you’ll love it. Easy access to both sets of tops. Nice variety of country and a pretty cool little hut.

IP Logged

seventenths
Forum Font

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2018 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Proudnose wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 7:45pm:
A great block, you’ll love it. Easy access to both sets of tops. Nice variety of country and a pretty cool little hut.

Hopefully Helisika have spent some money on the hut as it could do with a  touch up. I'm not fussy but they charge enough per night to demand something adequate... even DOC huts have a higher standard  Grin

The bush was pretty thick when i was in there a few years back and i didn't find there were good numbers of animals floating about but you need to get away from the hut area so take a fly and go fly camping

“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards