Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Otakari water consent- Court agrees with the protesters.. (Read 285 times)
Alan
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Otakari water consent- Court agrees with the protesters..
Oct 24th, 2018 at 9:45am
Print Post  
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/environment/news/article.cfm?c_id=39&objectid=1214698...
These people have done an outstanding job at fighting this. I'm most impressed by their determination but they still need money to continue the fight so if you believe in the cause then their give a little page is at https://givealittle.co.nz/profile/group/otakiriwaterwarriors

Some of the things we never get to hear via the media is that the consent allows for 450m3 (cubic meters) of phosphorus-rich wastewater to be dumped into the local stream every day.  AND they take 4.5 million liters of the pure water and send it to china.. BUT this is only one of four others setting up on the same aquifer. Well kiwis stand up now or drink waste water..... How can we let this happen.

Co-leader NZ Outdoors Party http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz
IP Logged

huntnfish
Forum Senior

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Otakari water consent- Court agrees with the protesters..
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
Thats a terrible situation Alan, and becoming the norm. Our governments (all political parties) are selling New Zealanders down the drain. I feel very strongly that it should not be on the local citizens to be forced at great cost and stress to defend our country from the irresponsible cowardly and treasonous actions of central and local government public servants.
There has to be some way New Zealanders can move to prevent this sort of salacious action occurring in the first place? What is it?

If you don't know it all, then you don't know what you don't know.

IP Logged

EC
Forum Font

Re: Otakari water consent- Court agrees with the protesters..
Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Brainwashed individuals in NZ far exceed the switched on . We are far from being united and there lies the problem.
Politicians are puppet masters locked in their own world,,they pull strings we dance.
NZ is not alone on this.
The next generation will think its all part and parcel.

Wrinkles are the map of your soulful journey,,,you'd be lost without them,,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards