Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic OSPRI. OIA data confirms they have no idea..... (Read 203 times)
Alan
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

OSPRI. OIA data confirms they have no idea.....
Oct 23rd, 2018 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Co Leader of the NZ Outdoors Party David Haynes a research Chemist has released a very important work on OSPRI / 1080 and the facts. This will blow OSPRIS claims out of the water.
"After six months of data analysis, we are proud to release the findings of how little OSPRI monitor the effectiveness of their aerial 1080 operations. The report can be found HERE" http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Empirical-Data-Analysi...

Co-leader NZ Outdoors Party http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz
IP Logged

huntnfish
Forum Senior

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: OSPRI. OIA data confirms they have no idea.....
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 7:02am
Print Post  
Well done. This further establishes the scam of bTb and possums bing used to justify the mass poisoning of our country. I am pleased that yet another entity has come to the same conclusions NZWBM has over the past decade.
What the Outdoors party needs to do now is make a public statement with recommended actions to parliament and the justice system to correct the scam.

If you don't know it all, then you don't know what you don't know.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards