Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Tier-one rings and Optics -trade, alternatives (Read 219 times)
270guy

Can't argue with the facts.

Tier-one rings and Optics -trade, alternatives
Oct 15th, 2018 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
Hi, looking at purchasing some 36 mm Tier-one rings from Optics-trade. Has anyone got or used any of the rings from Tier-one? I'd appreciate your thoughts on them. I see Guncity sells them, and Reloaders Supplies has the Zeiss branded ones (which are made by Tier-one, and look identical, apart from the sticker). Both are not cheap.
I saw Optics-trade online, and they seem to be a "steal" from them, even compared to direct from Tier-one in the UK. Anyone brought from them (Optics- trade or Tier-one) ? If yes, can you please share your experience?
cheers

"All too often, good luck, is the result of hard work"

IP Logged

270guy

Can't argue with the facts.

Re: Tier-one rings and Optics -trade, alternatives
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2018 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Update...I ended up contacting Tier-One to ask some questions on their rings. The prices on the website include VAT which they don't charge to non UK or EU customers. So not as bad as first thought. Long story short, due to the great way my enquiry was handled, I ended up ordering some rings and a rail from them. Not cheap, but less than Gun City  (I'm not knocking them, you have to make money).
If anyone is interested, I'll post when they arrive. cheers

"All too often, good luck, is the result of hard work"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards