Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How do I add another member to my Wapiti Ballot (Read 209 times)
Rumata
Just Joined

Nothing great is easily
won

How do I add another member to my Wapiti Ballot
Oct 1st, 2018 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Can somebody out there tell me if I am able to add another member to my Wapiti Ballot application? I have entered a party of 3 (along with all our block choices) without realising I hadn't correctly entered our fourth member who is registered and has a username etc. I have not yet paid for our entry as once I do this I feel i have definately passed the point of no return and time is running out. I have sent an email through the website and a text but have not recieved any reply. I don't know if I am able to "withdraw" our party and start again doing it correctly or if by "Withdrawing" i remove my ability to reenter this year as the site states ""Selecting Decline/Withdraw Party, withdraws the whole party from this year's ballot.This cannot be undone." Can anybody out there give me some advice?
Thanks
Rumata Embarrassed

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards