Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 13 sleeps (Read 352 times)
Jimbag
Forum Font

13 sleeps
Sep 18th, 2018 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Its that time of year once again in Ontario Canada, Oct. 1st deer season for bows once again opens. My camp is ready weed whipping is done, trailer has been cleaned de moused,dishes and cupboards sanitized, propane tanks filled. Deer feeders filled with the 2nd corn and molasses and a bushel of apples in place. This week the farmer should harvest the soy beans and plant the winter wheat crop for next year. All thats left is to start the fridge put in the food for myself. I have arranged with work to be off for the first three days and hopefully fill my tag which I did not do last year. I hunt by myself all of Oct. with the crossbow and then for two weeks in Nov. with my hunting partner during shotgun season. I hope to do well and will let you know what happens. So far my game cameras tell me not to get my hopes to high, will see, Cheers. Jim

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards