Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Lost knife diggers hill (Read 441 times)
MaseS5
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Lost knife diggers hill
Sep 15th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Hey guys I know itís a long shot but I lost a knife a friend hand made for me on the way up diggers hill western Southland itís a mini butchers style blade curved with a leather sheath the knife handle has two 308 cases from my first two deer built into it if you find please pm me or txt 0274030299

IP Logged

creed
Donor Member

Searching wild horizons
with pack & rifle

Re: Lost knife diggers hill
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
wow, was so good to see the words "diggers hill" on here. Hunted there a lot in the 1970's . . . was a superb place . . . guess it still is.
In fact a cobber owned a farm across the river from there and we'd spot deer up on the clearings from the house and then head off after them.
Funnily enough he used a 308 too and that was his nickname! (Mine was "one shot"  Cheesy)

Hunting adventures - they're out there!
GTalk  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards