Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Unbelievable service from Swarovski (Read 442 times)
Cuzza
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Unbelievable service from Swarovski
Sep 12th, 2018 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Hopefully this is ok to post, and within the rules of the forum..... but bought a Swarovski ATS spotter a while ago, had a small issue with it, and the after sales service, speed with which it was sorted and level of care they showed in order to get it fixed was actually phenomenal, better than I have seen for any other product with which I've had after sales service.
Ive always winced a little around the cost of Swaro stuff, but after dealing with them I reckon worth every penny.
For the record I've no affiliation with them at all, so this is purely from a punters point of view..... but 10/10 and no question would give me a lot of confidence buying anything else from them. Nice work.

IP Logged

imaca
Forum Senior

The hills seem higher
than they used to

Re: Unbelievable service from Swarovski
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Similar experience here.
I bought a scope when I was living in the UK, used it there for a couple of years, came back to NZ and used it here (as you do).  Had a problem with it, spoke to the NZ agents and explained the issue and that I had purchased it in the UK.
They said no problem, send it in and a couple of months later I got it back and it hasn't missed a beat since.

It's better to have loved and lost than to have paid for it and not liked it

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards