Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic marty foote (Read 1914 times)
headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Re: marty foote
Reply #15 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
SF90 wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:51pm:
headcase wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:07pm:
Thats bullshit Marty, I took pity on you and also to balance it against another banning that followed a day latter. Im already regretting being a soft co*k. My bad.

Do not continue to to push your arguments by using someones identity as leverage. If it happens again youll be gone again quick as I can push the button.

Apart from that welcome back..

Ha, ha, ha - you'd make one helluva good cop, bad cop all rolled into one  Smiley

Ms conclusion as to why he was reinstated after a short time is fantasy stitched together from some correspondence, leading to a false conclusion, . I do wonder how many of the other conclusions drawn by the poster are errors in working through available data.. When one expounds very strong views on a topic it always pays to get everything one puts out to the public spot on, otherwise one undermines ones own credibility.

Some may think Im pro 1080 so destined to get stuck into Marty at every opportunity. That would be false. Im also interested in seeing less of it and more of other methods used, leading to a logical conclusion in the future.

On a public forum debate and opposing views have high value against, rudeness, bullying, and a general lack of fair play between forum members.

So apart from my own views , im here to vet the more volatile views or posts as being within the forum rules. Its a dirty job but someone has to do it.. that or we cease talking to each other and begin shouting at each other, further entrenching our differences and growing even further apart in our views.. which never helped to reach a consensus or provoke change for the better.  Smiley

After reading all the posts again over three separate threads I came to the conclusion, on my own..  Roll Eyes that's there may have been a degree of misunderstanding on what was meant in  some of the posts, both on my part and on Martys , so in all fairness came to the conclusion that a month may have been too harsh.

Hence a decision to make a fresh start. Didnt start off too well but Im always optimistic that the best side of all concerned will prevail.   Smiley

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #16 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
headcase wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 4:57pm:
Ms conclusion as to why he was reinstated after a short time is fantasy stitched together from some correspondence, leading to a false conclusion, . I do wonder how many of the other conclusions drawn by the poster are errors in working through available data.. When one expounds very strong views on a topic it always pays to get everything one puts out to the public spot on, otherwise one undermines ones own credibility.

Some may think Im pro 1080 so destined to get stuck into Marty at every opportunity. That would be false. Im also interested in seeing less of it and more of other methods used, leading to a logical conclusion in the future.

On a public forum debate and opposing views have high value against, rudeness, bullying, and a general lack of fair play between forum members.

So apart from my own views , im here to vet the more volatile views or posts as being within the forum rules. Its a dirty job but someone has to do it.. that or we cease talking to each other and begin shouting at each other, further entrenching our differences and growing even further apart in our views.. which never helped to reach a consensus or provoke change for the better.  Smiley

After reading all the posts again over three separate threads I came to the conclusion, on my own..  Roll Eyes that's there may have been a degree of misunderstanding on what was meant in  some of the posts, both on my part and on Martys , so in all fairness came to the conclusion that a month may have been too harsh.

Hence a decision to make a fresh start. Didnt start off too well but Im always optimistic that the best side of all concerned will prevail.   Smiley

Hell, that was a lot of words, but all in all - the good cop won  Smiley

Seriously though - you make your decisions how you see them and I don't recall having any concerns about them at all.

IP Logged

EC
Forum Font

Reply #17 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:58am
Print Post  
This crap is worse than a court hearing  Grin
Grown men having to behave like little kiddies,,don't do this,dont say that,,bloody ridiculous.
It is so damn obvious to the multitudes that gork at this forum that our friend Marty has got onto one or two local rodents.
These rodents/rodent will attack and try and put down anyone who treads on the pro 1080 floor.
These rodents/rodent are bad news  and have a vested interest in the 1080 game.
I have said it before and I'll say it again,,they run with the hare and hunt with the hound  Angry
It pisses me off ti see this shit happening and ti hear some of the f*****g dribble,unreal.
Have a nice day... Smiley

Wrinkles are the map of your soulful journey,,,you'd be lost without them,,

IP Logged

davflaws
Donor Member

NOT Training for SAS Selection

Reply #18 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
EC wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:58am:
Grown men having to behave like little kiddies,
It pisses me off ti see this shit happening and ti hear some of the f***shit

I don't think grown men have to behave like little kiddies, I think some of them choose to. Particularly when they see and hear things that piss them off.

IP Logged

EC
Forum Font

Reply #19 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:08am
Print Post  
davflaws wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 9:13pm:
EC wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 10:58am:
Grown men having to behave like little kiddies,
It pisses me off ti see this shit happening and ti hear some of the f***shit

I don't think grown men have to behave like little kiddies, I think some of them choose to. Particularly when they see and hear things that piss them off. 
Well you fi one would most certainly know about that eh  Smiley

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #20 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:38am
Print Post  
''''These rodents/rodent will attack and try and put down anyone who treads on the pro 1080 floor.
I have said it before and I'll say it again,,they run with the hare and hunt with the hound''''

Crowd chants ''''lock em up''.

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

Salmoner
Donor Member

I love salmon fishin

Reply #21 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:53am
Print Post  
headcase wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:38am:
''''These rodents/rodent will attack and try and put down anyone who treads on the pro 1080 floor.
I have said it before and I'll say it again,,they run with the hare and hunt with the hound''''

Crowd chants '''Trap em and lock em up''.

Slight fix ?  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Oscar
Donor Member

Let Us Prey

Reply #22 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Salmoner wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:53am:
headcase wrote on Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:38am:

Crowd chants '''Trap em and lock em up''.

Slight fix ?  Grin Grin

Or, "Burn the witch"?  Smiley  Grin

Herbs before herbivores

Not all those who wander are lost

IP Logged

EC
Forum Font

Reply #23 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
You lot have just taken the bait nicely,,, Grin
Rodents  always spit sarcasm  when feeling cornered  Grin

IP Logged

EC
Forum Font

Reply #24 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
HC....one day even you will come to realise,,that I know.
As fi the rest ..mmmmmmmmmm,karma can be a real bitch  Smiley

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #25 - Sep 11th, 2018 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Thinking back I cant remember ever deleting anything Marty wrote unless it was personal information about another forum member or a short section in a post he made that mentioned someone in the 1080 business by name who was evidently, according to Marty, having  marital problems which had ended in divorce, which made him unfit to do his job for a while... or something like that.  Gossip in other words.

All the factual (purported) stuff stands there proud on the forum for all to read, spread over dozens of posts made over a few years.. its all there. I assume people are allowed to question stuff on the forum and offer alternative perspectives? As long as posts are not overly personalized against members, or overtly gaslighting, which some of us do better than others..  all is well.

As 99.9% of what Marty has written is still here. What was the problem again?

IP Logged

MassiveAttack
Forum Font

Setting trends in waterfowling
fashion since 2011

Reply #26 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 9:17am
Print Post  

I have always assumed that the forum membership mainly consisted of 14 year old girls pretending to be 50 year old hunter blokes.

This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine.  Without my rifle I am useless, without me it is useless.

IP Logged

EC
Forum Font

Reply #27 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 9:40am
Print Post  
MassiveAttack wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 9:17am:

I have always assumed that the forum membership mainly consisted of 14 year old girls pretending to be 50 year old hunter blokes.

You included of course...oh tis great ti feel so young Roll Eyes

IP Logged

gonehuntin
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #28 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
MassiveAttack wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 9:17am:

so thats what it is.  periods starting and causing all sorts of trouble  Grin   o well another year or so and their bits will tingle and theyll be off chasing boys instead of forum

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards