Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Nifty boats\Motoyak\2 person inflatable kayaks (Read 1767 times)
MassiveAttack
Forum Font

Setting trends in waterfowling
fashion since 2011

Re: Nifty boats\Motoyak\2 person inflatable kayaks
Reply #15 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
ripshitnbust wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 11:28am:
Actually for you Massive, as a gearhead technohunter kind of feller (i mean this in a positive way, but I do actually curse you for being responsible for introducing me to massdrop, and although I'm not a regular purchaser -it's terrible click-bait) you should buy a small jet boat kitset and start beavering. Endless hours of fun and frustration covered in aluminium dust and plenty of brain workout techno-geek stuff to conquer plus spending endless amounts of money right up your alley and you thought learning to toot on a short reed goose call was fun............

Ha!  You forgot fashion conscious as well.  I had a look at Salomners very nice boat but I started to get a bit dizzy when he talked about the purchase price.

I jetski project sounds fun but I haven't finished all my other projects.

My best mate keeps talking about buying a 12 foot alloy dingy.  I think thats a great idea but I have a rule against buying anything that needs storing in my garage or requires a trailer...

Good to hear you are enjoying massdrop!  I got my free $10 the other day from the referral code so somebody must be buying something.

This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine.  Without my rifle I am useless, without me it is useless.

IP Logged

beretta all the way

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #16 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Hey massive
Have finally got my rub up from dunedin if you are still looking at options

Happy to take you for a spin or for you to come have a look before it sells

Cheers

IP Logged

MassiveAttack
Forum Font

Setting trends in waterfowling
fashion since 2011

Reply #17 - Dec 8th, 2018 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
beretta all the way wrote on Dec 3rd, 2018 at 12:51pm:
Hey massive
Have finally got my rub up from dunedin if you are still looking at options

Happy to take you for a spin or for you to come have a look before it sells

Cheers

I would live to come for a look and a spin.  Doubt I will be a customer given current financial conditions but always interested to learn.  I brought a $150 blow up kayak off grabone for the kids to splash around in while on holiday (in calm shallow water).  There is a large difference between by ambitions and budget...

This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine.  Without my rifle I am useless, without me it is useless.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards