Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic ADI Powder Website data change (Read 381 times)
Max Graymin

ADI Powder Website data change
Jul 15th, 2018 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Is it just me or my browser or has the ADI Powder website just changed in the last few days?

Over the last few weeks Iíve been doing some wet day homework on various loads powders and calibres. For each caliber the data was set out in quite a useful table format were you could make instant comparison. While the max loads werenít too high they were workable when you started reasonably below them.

This morning I went to one of my remembered links to rifle data and instead it took me to the Thales corporate home page, strange I thought, when I finally navigated to the load data pages itís now set out in less than useful and cluttered tables. Now I could be wrong but it also seemed to me that the max loads have been backed off even more from the data I was previously looking at.  If only Iíd written some down.

Iím not against change especially if itís for improvement but this is not change for the better in my mind.

IP Logged

woody308
Just Joined

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: ADI Powder Website data change
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2018 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
Just checked load data on website against downloaded manual 6th edition and looks to be the same info.

IP Logged

seventenths
Forum Font

Re: ADI Powder Website data change
Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2018 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
The format certainly has changed but perhaps for the better... I looked up a few loads I use and they were the same and looked up another and it was reduced by .4 gr for .223

Like anything... use a starting load and work up slowly and carefully  Cool

ďWe do not inherit the earth from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards