Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Koura/Fresh Water Crays (Read 2553 times)
SF90
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Koura/Fresh Water Crays
Reply #15 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Wow - never thought of that, you just made me think .........

When I came here and built my house (1980) there were only 12 families in the area and you almost had to boot the pheasants out the way to do anything.
No one had cats and only a few with dogs - and then the place became popular because it was so nice - so a shitload of people arrived here, brought their cats and more dogs - and now I'm struggling to think when I last saw or heard a pheasant.

The 'PAST' was pretty cool - saw and did stuff that either ain't around or not allowed to do these days.

I suppose if I was going to give an 'upside' to today, it would have to be I heard of a computer game where you can shoot as many deer and hogs as you like - and not get tired or dirty doing it.

And thank God for that - my legs have bloody near fell off from sitting in front of this thing  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards