Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Canterbury Hunting Mate (Read 913 times)
Wild South

Wild South

Canterbury Hunting Mate
Jun 5th, 2018 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Hi all,

Long time reader on here, posted a few times, and thought I would post here.

I am 26 years old, born and raised in Christchurch, but have been living/working in Hong Kong for the past few years. This has meant the hunting/fishing side of my life has gone by-the-by. I am however moving back home for good in August, with a new job etc.

I'm bloody excited, as it will mean I can get back to my old ways of spending most weekends in the hills. I'm not the best hunter on the planet, as I am still learning alot, but I am safe, reliable and keen. My close mates aren't hunters, so I thought I would come here to see if anyone would like to tag along (or I could join you!) on the odd trip here and there around the region?

A few bits of info:

- 26 years old.
- Fit; but after spending the last few years away from the hills i'm looking forward to picking up my hill fitness again.
- I work as a pilot, so quite often I will be hunting (or at least be available) mid-week.
- Been hunting since I was 18. By no means the best hunter on the planet, and still learning heaps, but I am safe, responsible and honest.
- Keen. 3am starts, rain, dark, you name it, I am keen.
- Interested in all types of hunting: tahr, deer, cham, pigs etc

Cheers, looking forward to a few South Island missions!

IP Logged

Bullie
Just Joined

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Canterbury Hunting Mate
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Pm sent

IP Logged

264Magic
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Canterbury Hunting Mate
Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 10:19am
Print Post  
youre a dag,,just say you fly helicopters,,that will do it

It is much better to Hit the Animal in the right place, with a Rifle you can shoot well, then to hit it poorly with a Large Calibre..John Nosler

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards