Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic NZH .308 Bushpig F/S ? (Read 326 times)
Huntfish
Donor Member

NZH .308 Bushpig F/S ?
May 15th, 2018 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
I have a NZH Bushpig that was custom made by Greg and the team around 5 years ago and I am thinking of selling due to bad hip not allowing me to get on the hill much anymore. Rifle would have fired less than 100 rounds from new. NZH McMillan Titanium stock, built on a new Rem 700 SS using stock barrel fluted and shortened to 16". Spiral Fluted bolt with half co*k added. Custom Hardy can fitted. Scope was new at the same time and is a Swaro 3-9 x 36. Weighs 7lb all up. Load was developed by them as well and I have around 50 of these. Pretty sure I still have load recipe. Uses 130gn TTSX @3050 fps
At this stage looking to see if anyone is interested, not sure of value at this stage as I haven't purchased any rifles since. Rig was over 5K when I purchased. Located in Marlborough
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2018 at 1:34pm by Huntfish »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards