Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Crispi ASCENT GTX (Read 306 times)
hunter08

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Crispi ASCENT GTX
May 13th, 2018 at 8:17am
Print Post  
I have just brought Crispi ASCENT GTX boots $ they cost $350 took then on then first hunt on Friday & Saturday for the $ I pay they a very good boot grip well on the ground I was on & they offer really good support & the boots are very light weight if they last me 2-3 years for hunting boot il be more than happy here the link if I did it right http://wilsonshunting.co.nz/cms/pages/bakery/crispi-ascent-gtx-3110.php

IP Logged

Huntsouth
Forum Font

Re: Crispi ASCENT GTX
Reply #1 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:32am
Print Post  
Not so sure the suede leather and stitching on the lower sides would do well in chamois/tahr country but could be good for bush country? I have seen DOC in the south wearing another model Crispi - all leather and one of them said they are great.

IP Logged

hunter08

Reply #2 - May 13th, 2018 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
Huntsouth wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 10:32am:
Not so sure the suede leather and stitching on the lower sides would do well in chamois/tahr country but could be good for bush country? I have seen DOC in the south wearing another model Crispi - all leather and one of them said they are great.

You'd be right there but as I bush hunt so they fine but for someone short of $ it a good starting point even if they are hunting chamois/tahr country

IP Logged

Sayonara
Donor Member

Always ready to learn

Reply #3 - May 14th, 2018 at 10:30am
Print Post  
Yep and you can always "Shoe Goo" a rand to your specs on to them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards