Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Leupold QRW Detachable Mounts (Read 272 times)
Scrubber1965
Just Joined

Leupold QRW Detachable Mounts
May 2nd, 2018 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
Hi,just wondering if anyone has used these Mounts and what they thought of them?They are compatible with any Weaver style bases and detachable.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Flintlock
Donor Member

Re: Leupold QRW Detachable Mounts
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2018 at 11:29am
Print Post  
I use Leupold QRW rings , they are able to be used on any Weaver type or Picatinny base  . Mine return to zero or within 3mm of zero when removed then re attached . The only complaints I have about them is the price and they are heavy compared with alloy ones but that is only important if you are trying to make a super light rig .
I have a 1.5-5 x40 scope with a heavy reticule zeroed at 100m and a 3.5-10 x 40 zeroed at 250m and swap them back and forth depending on terrain and target .

Shooting is the most fun you can legally have with your clothes on .
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards