Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Absolute Low lifes (Read 1773 times)
Viking
Forum Font

Life is for living--not
for worrying

Absolute Low lifes
Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:04am
Print Post  
Perhaps we could all spare a thought for the two young fullas up north, that had their house trashed while they were out, and their ute stolen complete with dog box and dogs inside, and subsequently torched ---dogs and all!!!! This has gotta be the nastiest trick I have ever heard of, and it seems that the arseholes that did it have been identified, I really wouldn't like to be in their shoes when word gets out!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

gonehuntin
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Absolute Low lifes
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:54am
Print Post  
Sounds like more to the story as why return and poison the other dog.  glad the cops made an arrest before someone else got hold of the culprit, pretty nasty thing to do to innocent animals

IP Logged

Trout
Donor Member

Top NZ WhiteTail

Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
The ars holes famillies were so ashamed,they took them to the cop shop them selves.
Bastards should feed to the pigs alive.
Thoses poor dogs. Cry Cry

Shot a few deer,caugth some big trout and salmon

IP Logged

Maddoghunter
Donor Member

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
Don’t really know what to say.
All they had to do was unlatch the box, assuming they knew the dogs were in there.
They’ll have to leave Northland when they get out of prison. If they stay there life will be hell for them.

IP Logged

warrior

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Prison 😅😅😅😅😅😅 I don't think so

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
Yip, people get a tad testy when it comes to setting fire to a mans dogs no matter what the full story.  Very nasty business by the sounds of it.  Huh

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

Dangershaw

Reply #6 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Went over to interview the guys and film the story that aired on Newshub a few nights back. A lot of stuff that was said wasn't fit to be on TV, some rather incriminating! Bloody wild west alright.

All up though, the two brothers involved lost a lot of gear, Garmin tracking collars and receivers, plus an expensive saddle and horse related gear for mustering. They're passionate young pig hunters, reckon the dogs that were killed would have likely fed a lot of people in Herekino over the years with the hogs they caught, so am hoping that the guys at Garmin and H&FNZ can step up to replace some of the gear that was lost so it helps ease the blow somewhat.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards