Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Found a torpedo............ (Read 992 times)
Allgood
Forum Senior

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Found a torpedo............
Mar 11th, 2018 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
..............Floating off Muriwai today. The Charter boat I crew on was fishing approx 3 miles off the beach. Picked it up along with approx 200m of line and a backbone that had obviously been the victim of sharks.
If you lost one or know of someone who did, pm me with details of the make and the serial number and I will return it.

I have emailed the manufacturers/Distributor to see if they can help locate the owner.
Unfortunately there are no details either on the outside or inside to identify who's it is.............

IP Logged

Allgood
Forum Senior

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Found a torpedo............
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Owner found......... Smiley

IP Logged

Rugerman
Donor Member

Bow Wow

Re: Found a torpedo............
Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Good on you AllGood  Cool
I hope the owner was suitably grateful despite not putting their name and contact details on it as required by Mfish, MPI or whoever the fishy authorities are. Mine both has permanent marker and is engraved on the prop shroud  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards