Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hunting the Kaimais or Pureoras (Read 1167 times)
Fella
Just Joined

Hunting the Kaimais or Pureoras
Mar 9th, 2018 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if anyone is going out in either of these places over the next wee while. Have been living in the waikato for a while, but dont get out as often as I should.
Having someone to head out with would be awesome, and also just to show me a few places in the area, dont expect spot x's!

IP Logged

Chase and Gather NZ
Forum Senior

Re: Hunting the Kaimais or Pureoras
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2018 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Hey boss - i think we these two areas (being quite handy to a number of townships) they get hunted quite thoroughly. To be honest you are best just to get a GPS and get in there and go for a walk, try different entry points etc and take some notes, mark hot spots on your travels. Using google earth would also be helpful if you are looking our for clearings and slips etc  Cool

Be fit & be well.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards