Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Southern Access Corridor (Read 356 times)
lefty

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Southern Access Corridor
Mar 9th, 2018 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Hey I'm Looking to head into Kaimanawas Southern Access Corridor Monday to Friday next week just after a bit of recent info on the area;
From the Carpark how far is the walk to beech area above the Otamateanui?
Is the carpark safe enough to leave vehicle?
It Looks like relatively easy going on the map is this the case? Recently had a hip surgery so trying to avoid anywhere to knarly and do alot of glassing. If no good it will be many days glassing the area above the Waipahihi!

cheers

Lefty

IP Logged

dribbler

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Southern Access Corridor
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Gidday lefty,i used to go in there quite a bit now go past heading somewhere else.The carpark is a lottery and for that period could be risky.If you head up the vehicle part of the track and branch to the left there is a little flat spot for vehicle out of sight.Ill leave some gps co-ordinates in the PM's that should help you out.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards