Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Missing Lab, Canterbury (Read 751 times)
headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Missing Lab, Canterbury
Mar 6th, 2018 at 11:14am
Print Post  
I received this from a concerned person.

Thank you so much for your time, I am hoping you can help us. Attached is the flyer that we have distributed pretty much the entire south island now.

Today is day 6 that Roger has been missing so I am not sure you will be able to help, although we are trying all options offered to us at this point.

Roger is a chocolate Labrador neutered male and has been missing from McKays road, West Melton since last Wednesday 28th February.

There have been several unconfirmed sightings in the area within approximately 5km radius of the above address.

Im not sure what further information you require aside from what has been given in the flyer, but please don’t hesitate to contact me if there is anything further I can provide.

I will give you my cell phone number also which is ..............

Send me a pm if you have any info.

MISSING DOG
REWARD OFFERED
Have you seen our much loved dog, Roger?
He is a very friendly male neutered chocolate Labrador. He is microchipped and wearing a black collar.
He went missing from McKays Road in West Melton.

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

Rugerman
Donor Member

Bow Wow

Re: Missing Lab, Canterbury
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
If I'm not mistaken he was just found. Was on the TV news I think. Hit by a car and spent a few days under some trees until he was found. Operation and now on the mend.

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:55am
Print Post  
A good outcome hopefully. The people that sent that request to put that up were going to let me know if it was found. Never heard anything more..

Do hope it was their dog. A pet going missing is traumatic..

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

Rugerman
Donor Member

Bow Wow

Reply #3 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:02am
Print Post  

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #4 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Thats the one. Thought they would have gone over the area with a fine tooth comb after hearing a bark, and a whistle to animate it to bark again..

anyway good outcome and they have their mate back.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards